Current Job Openings
Position Summary: An innovative plastic injection molding company is looking for a Shift Supervisor to provide operational management for a plastic injection molding facility.
- Manages the overall functions of the manufacturing and manufacturing support departments.
- Assist with interviews and hires of qualified personnel, training, performance management, and scheduling for all associates, and reporting of time and attendance ( ADP )
- Troubleshoot process failures when necessary
- Production Scheduling
- Primary leader for 1st shift, supervising employees in multiple departments.
- Perform all duties in a safe manner while supporting and encouraging the company's safety culture.
- Manage and report manufacturing-related metrics, including press utilization, equipment effectiveness, set-up time, and scrap.
- Set high standards for quality, safety, and service. Manage these items to meet Company objectives.
Minimum Skills/Mandatory Skills/Experience Needed for Hire:
- Technical knowledge and experience in Injection Molding processing, scheduling and assembly.
- History of cultivating a positive team environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to articulate the intent of corporate strategy, business plans, and operations programs.
- High-School Diploma/GED
- Associate Degree and/or apprenticeship programs a plus
Safety Supplies Required/Provided/Entering & Parking/Dress Code/Additional Information/etc.:
Dress Code is casual work attire appropriate for working in a warehouse/manufacturing facility
Drug Screen: No
Marijuana Permitted: Yes Must be sober on site
Background Check: Yes
Prohibitions: Case by Case basis