Current Job Openings
See all of our positions at www.goldstandardstaffing.com
A world-class integrator of robotic system solutions and automation. As we grow and settle into our newer, larger facility we are looking to add to our staff of Service Technicians. The right candidate will have been exposed to conveyor systems, automation systems, PLC automation, and customer support as well as travel. Will work with this new applicant in developing the tools required for today's robotic automation environment.
Minimum Skills/Mandatory Skills/Experience Needed for Hire:
- Familiarity with material handling and conveyor equipment automation.
- Familiarity with PLC controlled systems and automation.
- Ability to work under pressure to service customer's needs and expectations.
- Ability to work with customers on the phone and remotely.
- Ability to work individually and with fellow team-mates to solve field issues.
- Ability to debug automation systems.
- Ability to travel approximately 30% of the time.
- Familiarity of robotic system automation is a plus.
- Reliable transportation.
- Ability to travel via airlines and rent cars from car rental agencies.
Robotics and/or programmable logic controller programming certificate a plus
Safety Supplies Required/Provided/Entering & Parking/Dress Code/Additional Information/etc.:
Steel toed shoes to be supplied by candidate; All other safety supplies and tools will be provided by FOCUS Integration.
Drug Screen: Yes
Marijuana Permitted: Yes
Background Check: Yes
Prohibitions: No violent or sex felonies