Current Job Openings
1st shift: 11p-7:30a
- A machine operator is responsible for keeping production going in their respective work cell. They will be responsible for producing a given number of parts/assemblies per hour. This is an entry-level position with room to grow within a fast-paced environment.
You might be a good fit if (you have/are): ● Some knowledge of engineered plastic resin. ● 0-3 years in a similar related position. ● Good organization skills. ● Must be self-motivated, punctual, and reliable. ● Must work as a team player. ● High-School Diploma or GED ● Ability to frequently handle moderate to heavy parts (minimum 25 pounds) ● Ability to frequently move, exert moderate to heavy physical effort, ● Ability to frequently stand
HS Diploma or equivalent
Safety Supplies Required/Provided/Entering & Parking/Dress Code/Additional Information/etc.:
Dress Code is casual work attire appropriate for working in a warehouse/manufacturing facility
Closed Toed Shoes
Nothing overly worn, revealing or offensive.
Drug Screen: No
Marijuana Permitted: Yes. Must be sober on job site. Must not smell of marijuana
Background Check: Yes
Prohibitions: No sex offenders. Everything else is on a case by case basis.
While the use of marijuana has been legalized under some state laws for medicinal and/or recreational uses, it
remains an illegal drug under federal law. The Company does not discriminate against employees solely on the
basis of their lawful off-duty use of marijuana. You may not consume or be under the influence of marijuana
while on duty or at work. If you have a valid prescription for medical marijuana, refer to the Company Disability
Accommodation policy for additional information.
Once you are hired by the company, benefits and perks include:
- Healthcare that fits your needs - We offer excellent medical, dental, and vision plan options that provide coverage to employees and dependents. Our suite of options ranges from 100% employee-only medical premium coverage to extremely reduced premiums for dependent coverage to an enhanced buy up plan for those with more extensive needs. We also have competitive pricing plans for dental and vision!
- 401(k) with Safe Harbor Employer Contribution - Join the team and we will immediately invest in your future
- Parental Leave - Robust paid time off for new parents; both primary and secondary leave
- Paid Time Off - 14 PTO days accrued plus additional days off when you're not feeling well, to observe holidays, or just to destress.
- Wellness - We care about your wellbeing. From Commuter Benefits to FSA's to a platform to promote financial wellbeing to gym reimbursement to standing desks to a partnership with One Medical...we've got you covered
- Learning & Development- Through continued education/mentorship on the job and our investment in LinkedIn Learning, we're focused on your growth as a working professional