Current Job Openings
Train on First and Move to 2nd
Job Classification: Hourly, Full-Time
Supervisor: Shipping Supervisor, Plant Manager
Job Responsibility Summary: Operate the crane effectively and efficiently while keeping the safety of yourself and fellow employees a priority.
- Must have crane permit from previous employer and 6 months experience with remote or cab ridden 20-ton crane and C-Hook.
- Must have completed crane test and have crane operating permit on their person at all times.
- Must be able to pass a vision test.
- Must have extensive knowledge in the functions, weight, and maximum capacity weight of the crane.
- Must be able to read a tape measure.
- Must have general computer knowledge.
Job Duties Include, but not limited to:
- Inspect cranes wire and ropes daily to be sure there are no frays or breaks.
- Secure and center loads being lifted at an appropriate height clear of all objects.
- Keep area clean and free of debris.
- Make sure material is stacked neatly and safely at an appropriate height in the appropriate areas.
Safety Supplies Required/Provided/Entering & Parking/Dress Code/Additional Information/etc.:
Steel toed boots required, all other PPE will be provided.
Parking in on site
Jeans, no shorts, long sleeves required. Nothing offensive or revealing.
Drug Screen Required. Must be clean.
Covid test required. Note from doctor indicating negative.
No criminal background check required.
Recent Physical required