Current Job Openings
Business Development Executive
Job Order Date:
Type of Placement:
Why is a Business Development Executive important to us?
We are at a critical juncture as it moves from a traditional B2C additive solution provider to a B2B, enterprise solution suited for many manufacturing needs. We are seeking seasoned, self-motivated Business Development professionals to play a key role in driving this transformation.
We are looking for Business Development professionals with a proven track record of identifying & converting enterprise opportunities, managing complex sales cycles & executing business expansion strategies. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working autonomously in a remote, fast-paced environment while collaborating with key stakeholders as needed. This is a hybrid (US-based), predominately remote role but requires onsite presence at both manufacturing facilities (Both in Michigan) as needed; typically not less than 2-3 days, bi-monthly, or as needed for project/client support.
As a Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for:
- New Business Acquisition:
- Prospecting and identifying enterprise-level customers in target industries.
- Conducting research to understand customer needs, challenges, and pain points.
- Utilizing a consultative sales approach to articulate the value proposition of our additive, tooling & injection molding solutions.
- Relationship Building and Account Management:
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with key decision-makers and stakeholders within target accounts.
- Conducting product demonstrations and presentations to showcase the capabilities and benefits of our additive, tooling & injection molding solutions.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure successful onboarding and implementation of new customers.
- Revenue Growth and Sales Targets:
- Meeting or exceeding sales targets and revenue goals on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Developing and executing strategic account plans to maximize sales opportunities and drive business growth.
- Identifying upsell and cross-sell opportunities within existing accounts to increase revenue.
- Sales Reporting and Forecasting:
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records of sales activities, opportunities, and customer interactions using Salesforce.
- Providing regular sales reports and forecasts to sales management, highlighting key achievements, challenges, and opportunities.
Minimum Skills/Mandatory Skills/Experience Needed for Hire:
You might be a good fit if (you have/are):
- 5+ years of sales and/or business development experience selling to manufacturing functions (ie: engineering, supply chain) within large enterprises in the aerospace, defense, automotive and medical industries.
- Experience selling to complex organizations with multiple end users & stakeholders.
- Experience selling and/or consulting on manufacturing projects involving injection molds, injection molding, blow molding, die-casting, EOA tooling/Assembly fixtures/components and additives (plastic & metal).
- Experience cultivating sales leads and creating innovative ways to both engage and acquire new customers and expand existing clients.
- A proven history of overachieving targets and KPIs.
- Experience using modern sales technologies; Salesforce experience is a must.
- Exceptional and engaging communication and presentation skills.
- A proactive hunter mentality - you own and drive your book of business.
- Ability to work independently with very little guidance and collaborate closely with cross-functional teams and leadership.
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
Safety Supplies Required/Provided/Entering & Parking/Dress Code/Additional Information/etc.:
You can park in the front or back and enter either door.
Drug Screen: No
Marijuana Permitted: No. Must be sober on site and while working
Background Check: Yes
Prohibitions: Felonies considered on a case by case basis